I have to tell you that I absolutely love my Vitamix. Now I’m not saying that you have to run out and do the five easy payments thing like I did. I’m saying find the machine that fits your needs and get healthy with me.
Today’s “All Green Smoothie” is brought to you by my Vitamix Creations recipe book. However, because I’m Pescetarian, I found the need to tweak it a little. So from here on out all of my smoothies and or juices will be tweaked to fit my dietary needs and I recommend that we all do. So, here’s what’s in this one:
1/2 cup (120 ml) water
1/2 cup (120 ml) pineapple juice (omitted)
1 1/2 cups (240 g) green grapes
1/4 Barlett pear
1/4-1/3 avocado, peeled, pitted
1 broccoli floret
1/2 cup (15 g) fresh spinach, washed
1 cup (240 ml) ice cubes (if majority of your fruit is frozen you can leave this step out)
1 scoop of VEGA (optionally added by SunShine)
1. Place water in the machine and 1 scoop of VEGA and blend.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order listed.
3. If you have a Vitamix select variable 1.
4. Turn on the machine and increase the speed to 10, then high
5. Blend only for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
Takes only 5 minutes and makes about 3 cups (720 ML)
Please comment below and let me know how you like it!
Getting our healthy on!