We are off to a great start. We are already at the half way mark for this months challenge. Keep up with your goals and don’t sell yourself short.
Week 2 requires focus and determination. The adrenaline you had in week 1, may start to fizzle, but I want us to keep up the momentum throughout this entire month. Your daily affirmations are crucial, because when you think you can’t — YOU CAN!
I am looking forward to reading all of your check in entries. Be sure to encourage each other by commenting on each others comments.
Check In Questions
1. JUICE – How many days did you juice last week (week 1)? Share one of your favorite recipes from last week so we can all try it out.
2. MOVE - Did you meet your movement goals last week (week 1)? What part of your workout routine is the most challenging?
3. AFFIRM – Reflect on this statement, Do you accept compliments or reject them?
“Today I will let someone give to me. Whether it’s a compliment, an offer to help, or even a gift. I will stand there and take it joyfully. I know that I’m deserving of good things, so I will simply say THANK YOU.” By Melody Beattie
In addition to the check in questions, you can com here and check in as often as you want. Feel free to share anything on your mind. Something you are excited to share. Suggestions: Something new you tried. The calories you burned in the gym. The miles you ran/walked. The cheeseburger/pizza/fried chicken/cake you turned down. The pant size you dropped to. The pounds you lost. Share anything you want!
by Jenell of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com
SunShine’s Check In:
1. So, I juiced only 3 times this week. 2 out of those 3 times I spilled my smoothie in my car. I can’t tell you how furious I was!
2. I did manage to get in some activity on my Wii and I did the stairs in my home. I am trying to get my thighs right for next summer!
3. This week I sort of battled with the compliments. I have lost a total of 20 lbs and I don’t think I have stopped to celebrate. Everyone else is telling me how good I look, and of course I’m saying thank you, but I don’t want to be called tiny I guess. I also don’t want anyone to tell me to not lose anymore weight. I’m getting use to my new body which is more like the one I had at 18 and I’m loving it!