Can you believe we have come to the end of month 1 of the Get Healthy Challenge??
I am so proud of all of you.
You don’t need to register for Month 2, just continue checking in. If you are new to the challenge and would like to join in for Month 2, go here to register. If you are bowing out of Month 2, we are so sad to see you go, but good luck with everything.
Week 4 marks an amazing accomplishment. You’ve gotten through an entire month of eating right, moving more, and affirming yourself. We’ve come so far and I’m sure that if you followed through or even exceeded your goals, that your mind, body, and sole are reaping the benefits
I am looking forward to reading all of your check in entries. Be sure to encourage each other by commenting on each others comments.
Check In Questions
1. JUICE – How many days did you juice last week (week 3)? Have you noticed any changes in your mind, body, skin, health, energy since you began juicing 4 weeks ago?
OPTIONAL – Have you lost any weight? How much? Have you gone down in any clothing sizes?
OPTIONAL – share your favorite recipe!
2. MOVE – Did you meet your movement goals last week (week 2)? Do you feel a change in your energy or body since you started moving? What is your favorite activity?
3. AFFIRM – Reflect on this picture, How are you shaping you?
by Jenell of KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com
1. I made smoothies 3 times last week. I am more energetic and when I don’t have a smoothie, boy does my body know!
Since I started juicing I lost 20lbs!
2. Again, I am trying to maintain my weight so I am only walking.
3. I am trying my best to live the way I eat and that is healthy!